Open Projects in Regenerative Medicine
Regenerative medicine is one of the most rapidly evolving field of biomedical engineering. With countless technologies constantly evolving and recombining, we can dare to develop new tools for treatments that humanity has dreamed of for centuries. Take this unique opportunity to not only help patients, but also to be part of one of the most exciting research expeditions of all time.
- Digitalization in Medicine – 3D Printing at Point of Care
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)-compliant use of human nasal chondrospheres in the treatment of degenerative disc disease
- Additive manufacturing of patient-specific bone grafts at the Point of Care
- Minimally invasive implant modules in facial reconstructions
- Bioresorbable implants for corrective osteotomies of the distal radius
- 3D printed bone-like realistic anatomical models for surgical simulation