6 Awards for DBE researchers at the Medical Robotics Week 2021!
We are proud to announce that DBE members won 6 awards at the Medical Robotics Week 2021, including the Gold Awards for the best poster contribution and for the best research paper at MESROB 2021 and a Silver Awards for best contribution at AUTOMED 2021. Congratulations to our outstanding researchers!
- Murali Karnam of BIROMED: Best Research Paper Gold Award at MESROB 2021 for his paper "Learned Task Space Control to Reduce the Effort in Controlling Redundant Surgical Robots"
- Michaela MaintzSmart Implants: Best Poster Gold Award at MESROB 2021 for her poster "Computational Modeling for Pre-Operative Guidance of Mandibular Fracture Osteosynthesis"
- Lorin Fasel of BIROMED: Best Research Paper Silver Award at MESROB 2021 for his paper "Tendon force control evaluation for an endoscope with series elastic actuation"
- Cédric Duverney of BIROMED: Best Student Paper Silver Award at MESROB 2021 for his paper "Development and Evaluation of a Force-Sensitive Flexure-Based Microgripper Concept"
- Yakub Bayhaqi of BLOG: Best Contribution Silver Award at AUTOMED 2021 for his paper " Kalman filtered depth prediction using Optical Coherence Tomography for laser bone cutting"
- Ferda Canbaz of BLOG: Best Application Paper Bronze Award at MESROB 2021 for her paper "Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy Combined with Artificial Neural Network for Pre-Carbonization Detection in Laserosteotomy"