Prof. Florian Thieringer's Research all Over the News
On November 17, Schweizerische Ärztezeitung has published an article on medical 3D printing, focusing on the work of Florian Thieringer at the DBE and at the University Hospital. The "Interview" Magazine of the Ringier Group has published an interview with Thieringer, Radio Seefunk has an article on their website, medinside reports on the PEEK success covered here in the news on 15 September, and, without specifying the research group, the biannual publication "Mit allen Sinnen" of Handelskammer beider Basel, also reports on the PEEK success.
Medical Additive Manufacturing is on the rise, as many reserarch projects and media coverage shows. The Swiss Medical Addtive Manufacturing reserarch group at the Department of Biomedical Engineering and the University Hospital Basel plays a leading role in this endeavor. In Ärtzezeitung it says: "The University Hospital Basel (USB) is playing a pioneering role for 3D printing in everyday hospital life in Switzerland." Exiting times are ahead!
- Find the article in Ärztezeitung here.
- Find the article on Radio Seefunk here.
- Find the article in medinside here.
- The interview in "Interview" is not available without subscription.
- Find the linkt to "Mit allen Sinnen" by Handelskammer beider Basel here (p. 2)
- Thieringer’s Research Group Swiss Medical Additive Manufacturing
- Thieringer on LinkedIn